What you will need for the Application PDF copies of the following documents are required for the application:
- A level / IB certificate (or equivalent)
- University transcripts (for applicants on graduate entry course)
- BDS / MBBS results up to the most recent year of study
- Copy of NRIC or passport
- Passport-sized photograph of not more than 2MB
Applicants are required to appoint two Sureties. The nominees will need to fulfill the following criteria in order to qualify as a Surety:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Above 21 years old and below 65 years of age;
- Gainfully employed and not a bankrupt;
- Not been a party to another existing Scholarship / Bursary / Study Loan Agreement; and residing permanently in Singapore
to read the PEG Policy for Medicine.
Application for PEG
Only Singapore Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applications for 2019 Australia & New Zealand (Medicine) are now open till 22 Jan 2019 (GMT +8).
Click here to apply >>
- Information regarding 2019 Medicine applications will be published in June 2019