PDF copies of the following documents are required for the application:
- A level / IB certificate (or equivalent)
- University transcripts (for applicants on graduate entry course)
- BDS / MBBS results up to the most recent year of study
- Copy of NRIC or passport
- Passport-sized photograph of not more than 2MB
Applicants are required to appoint two Sureties. The nominees will need to fulfill the following criteria in order to qualify as a Surety:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Above 21 years old and below 65 years of age;
- Gainfully employed and not a bankrupt;
- Not been a party to another existing Scholarship / Bursary / Study Loan Agreement; and residing permanently in Singapore
to read the PEG Policy for Medicine.
Application for PEG
Only Singapore Citizens are eligible to apply.
Applications for 2023 UK & Ireland (Medicine) will open from
10 – 30 July 2023 (GMT +8).
Click here to apply >>
Details regarding the interviews will be made known to applicants after the closing date.
- Information regarding 2024 Medicine applications will be published at a later date
- For students studying in other countries, please contact
[email protected] for assistance