PDF copies of the following documents are required for the application:
- A level / IB certificate (or equivalent)
- University transcripts (for applicants on graduate entry course)
- BDS / MBBS results up to the most recent year of study
- Copy of NRIC or passport
- Passport-sized photograph of not more than 2MB
Applicants are required to appoint two Sureties. The nominees will need to fulfill the following criteria in order to qualify as a Surety:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Above 21 years old and below 65 years of age;
- Gainfully employed and not a bankrupt;
- Not been a party to another existing Scholarship / Bursary / Study Loan Agreement; and residing permanently in Singapore
to read the PEG Policy for Medicine.
Application for PEG
Only Singapore Citizens are eligible to apply.
Details regarding the interviews will be made known to applicants after the closing date.
- Information regarding 2021 Medicine applications will be published in January 2021
- For students studying in other countries, please contact
[email protected] for assistance